THESE CONDITIONS WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
As a condition of purchase of a VeConcepts Inc. Product, the Purchaser expressly agree as follows:
- In these Terms and Conditions, the following words will have the associated meaning:
“End User” will include the Purchaser and/or any other individual authorized by the Purchaser to use the VeConcepts Inc. Product;
“Purchaser” means the individual or entity that purchases the VeConcepts Inc. Product;
“Site” means the website having the URL: http://www.VeConcepts.com
“VeConcepts Inc.” is the business of creating, manufacturing and selling VeConcepts Inc. Products;
“VeConcepts Inc. Product” will include one or more of a jet propulsion system, a waterproof remote control, a SUP board, and any other product sold or provided by VeConcepts Inc., including any DIY instructions provided in relation to those products.
Assembly and Maintenance
- The Purchaser may be required to assemble the VeConcepts Inc. Product(s) him or herself. VeConcepts Inc. will not be responsible for any damage or injury to persons or property, including the VeConcepts Inc. Products themselves, caused by the faulty assembly of such VeConcepts Inc. Products.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that regular maintenance of the VeConcepts Inc. Products is necessary to ensure optimal performance and longevity. The Purchaser agrees that she/he will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the VeConcepts Inc. Products.
Assumption of Risks, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity
- As a condition of sale of the VeConcepts Inc. Products, the Purchaser assumes all risk of personal injury, death and property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including but not limited to the risks, dangers and hazards of jet surfing, use of hydrofoils, surfboards and stand-up paddleboards (SUP’s) and similar activities; collision with natural or man-made objects or with motorized and non-motorized boats, water toys and other accessories, or with other people; changes or variations in the water surface or subsurface; variable or difficult water or wind conditions; inability to control one’s speed or direction; loss of balance; falls from use of VeConcepts Inc. Products; failure to properly follow instructions or directions; or negligence, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty of care on the part of VeConcepts Inc. and Technical Traders Ltd. and their respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, sponsors, investors, successors and assigns (collectively, “VeConcepts Inc.”). The Purchaser agrees that VeConcepts Inc. will not be liable for any such personal injury, death or property loss and releases VeConcepts Inc. and waives all claims with respect thereto. The Purchaser agrees to hold harmless and indemnify VeConcepts Inc. for any claims or demands from any property damage or personal injury to his/her or to the End User, which might be made against VeConcepts Inc. resulting from use or operation of VeConcepts Inc. Products.
No Representations and Warranties
- VECONCEPTS INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING ANY VECONCEPTS INC. PRODUCTS, OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THE PURCHASER’S ACCESS AND USE OF IT, AND USE OF ANY VECONCEPTS INC. PRODUCTS, IS AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. SEE LIMITED WARRANTY FOR FURTHER DETAILS. To the extent permitted by law and unless otherwise specifically set out in these Terms and Conditions, VeConcepts Inc. makes no warranties, representations or undertakings in respect thereof and all warranties, representations, undertakings, or other terms or any kind, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage (including without limitation, warranties as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or skill and care) relating to VeConcepts Inc. Products, to the Site and the information contained in or omitted from the Site are excluded.
- Expected delivery or all products are up to 6-8 months from the date of purchase.
- Product delivered may not be exactly as shown or described in the photos and descriptions on the website and related materials. Due to final sourcing of components and production limitations, minor changes should be expected. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- VeConcepts Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of any information on this Site or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, VeConcepts Inc. (and its affiliates, agents or licensors) will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise, for any direct or indirect loss or damage (including incidental or consequential damages) caused, directly or indirectly, by the Purchaser’s use, or the End User’s use, of the VeConcepts Inc. Products, the Site or the information contained on the Site or provided to the Purchaser pursuant to his/her use of the Site.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
9. The Purchaser agrees that this contract was formed in Ontario and that it will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
10.Any claim or action will be brought within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Ontario.