VeFlow Foil – Fly and Glide like Never Before
The VeFlow SUP foil eliminates the struggle of not being able to catch or keep up with the waves and opens the doors to riding even on the calmest of days. This unique big-wing design that gives you the best of both worlds – ultra stable lift needed to get even the heaviest of rider (250lbs) on foil and carving turns. What makes the VeFlow foil so remarkable is the speed range it provides. You can foil at 7mph or fly at speeds up at 20 mph which is a massive rideable range you don’t find with other hydrofoils wings. If you want more speed and agility, then you can add our smaller surf/sport wing.
Use this foil as a wake foil, kiteboard, or sup foil. Foiling breaks all the rules of what we thought was possible in the waves. Foiling lets us ride the un-rideable waves. Foiling means more fun in more places, more often.
Larger rear wing increases stability and locks-in turns, plus the added bonus of being able to pump the foil for more speed when riding without the motor. The fuselage has two mast connection points to match your ride style. A 71 cm (28 in) mast is the ideal length for tapping into the energy of the waves.
- The best package for user-friendly SUP surfing
- New carbon composite construction – durability, range and efficiency
- Larger 48 rear wing increases stability and locked-in carving
- Unique fuselage has different connection points for different performance
- 71 cm (28 in) mast is the ideal length for tapping into the energy of the waves
- Modular system is compatible with all other wings we provide
- Pre-drilled mast and mount ready for the electric hydrofoil propulsion system.
- 71 cm (28 in) mast
- Manta 84 front wing
- 48 cm rear wing
- Custom Travel Bag
- Pedestal Mount
- All Hardware
*Product may not be delivered exactly as shown or described in the photos and descriptions. Because we are always working to upgrading components and adjusting to production limitations, minor changes and improvements should be expected.
*All products are pre-order sales with expected product delivery in April/May/Jun 2019. All sales are final.