Innovative Board Increases Stability, Floatation, and Maneuverability
The Easy Glider 7.6 will get you flying no matter if you are a beginner or skilled foiler, and weight between 70kg to 100kg.
The modular Easy Glider 7.6 board design adds incredible value. In less than 15 minutes almost everyone will be efoiling with this all-around fun and forgiving board.
This longer, extra thick and wide deck improves flotation and stability while standing, and allows for quicker planing to get you up on foil. And best of all, it recovers from nose dives automatically. The board will touch back down to the water and then bounce back up into flight making everyone look and feel like a pro.
Fly across the water carving turns to experience a never-ending surf feeling.
Kite, Wake, SUP Foil
Remove the electronics and use the board to kite foil, wake foil, or sup foiling!
Our goal was to design a product that anyone could learn, have fun on, and ride safely, which is why this product ideal for all family members, schools, yachts, and commercial rental shops.
- Full Carbon Construction Both the board and foil are built from premium carbon fiber.
- Waterproof Hatch The hatch houses all of the electronics including the battery and motor controller. It’s easily opened to turn the electric Foil on and replace the battery.
- Interchangeable Wings We are offering different rides. With our foil, the rider can swap out different wing designs for different flying sensations with wings starting at $497
- Simple Breakdown The VeCarve setup is easily assembled and taken apart. It breaks down into three separate components: board, motor/mast, and the wings.
- Board, Foil, and Motor Weight 40 lbs.
- Board-carrying bag Proper storage and easy transportation
- Board 7.6′ x 32′ x 6′ (215 Liter) Short but thicker making it easy to stand and paddle around.
*Product may not be delivered exactly as shown or described in the photos and descriptions. Because we are always working to upgrading components and adjusting to production limitations, minor changes and improvements should be expected.
*All products are pre-order sales with expected product delivery in April/May/Jun 2019. All sales are final.