This VeConcepts Limited Warranty applies to the Complete VeCarve Electric Hydrofoil Package product purchased from VeConcepts or its authorized retailers or resellers for personal use and not for resale. The purchaser or user of the VeConcepts product at issue (the “Product”) shall be referred to as “you” in this Limited Warranty.
By using the VeConcepts Product, you agree to be bound by this Limited Warranty.
What Does My Warranty Cover?
Under this Limited Warranty, VeConcepts warrants for the coverage period that the Product will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use in accordance with VeConcepts’ published product materials. VeConcepts’ published product materials include, but are not limited to, user manuals, safety guidelines, specifications, and service communications from VeConcepts or its authorized representatives.
How Long Does My Warranty Coverage Period Last?
The coverage period begins the date of retail purchase of the VeConcepts Product and ends:
a) One year for components comprising the board, mast and wings
b) The earlier of ONE year or 300 battery cycles for the Product’s battery.
c) Covered under SIX-month warranty
– Jet Tube Housing
– Motor, wiring, and connectors
– Nose cone, mounts, nozzle, impeller, bearings, seals, waterline
– Waterproof electrical box
– ESC motor controller
– Waterproof connectors
– Transformer cooling oil
– Waterproof remote control and receiver
– Complete electrical system excluding battery
Warranty for the Jet, remote control, electrical, and the computer system can be extended to 24 months with our Extended Warranty Program
What Service Will VeConcepts Provide Under the Warranty?
If a covered defect arises during the coverage period, VeConcepts will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Product at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the affected Product with a functionally equivalent Product that is new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, a Product that is at least functionally equivalent to the Product it replaces.
How Do I Get Warranty Service?
If a Product does not function as warranted during the coverage period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting VeConcepts at the email address located in the owner’s manual or as published on VeConcepts’ website. You will need to provide a valid proof-of-purchase, receipt, or order number for the warranty service.
What Service Will VeConcepts Provide?
VeConcepts will first attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by telephone, e-mail, or online chat. VeConcepts may direct you to run basic tests in order to diagnose the issue.
If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone, through e-mail, or online chats, you may be required to deliver the Product to VeConcepts for further examination. VeConcepts will arrange for repair or replacement service at no cost if the problem falls under this Limited Warranty. Customer is responsible for shipping expenses at VeConcepts discretion for repair services. If an issue is found with the jet, electrical system box, or remote only those parts would need to be shipped to VeConcepts, and not the complete board and foil.
What is Not Covered by My Warranty?
This policy does not cover the following:
1) Damage caused by unauthorized modification or repair of the Product, including, but not limited to, modification of its internal circuitry, components, or battery(ies);
2) Damage caused by misuse and/or improper use, or operation that is contrary to the guidance of the Product’s manual(s);
3) Failure to properly maintain and care for the Product and its components in accordance with the instructions found within the Product’s manual(s);
4) Damage caused from the use of unauthorized or unauthenticated third-party parts, materials, or components;
5) Damage caused by operating the Product with a low charged battery;
6) Damage caused due to crash, physical impact, or by fire, including but not limited to, user error, use in unsafe locations, and/or use in unsafe conditions, such as inclement weather;
7) Damage caused by operating the Product in an environment suffering from interference from other wireless devices or electromagnetic interference;
8) Error-free operation of a Product;
9) Loss of, or damage to, your data;
10) Any software programs, whether provided with the Product or installed subsequently;
11) Damage or defects caused by collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage;
12) Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, out of water handling, or inappropriate storage including, but not limited to, damage or defects caused by exposure to temperatures over 70’C and under 0’C or due to direct sunlight;
13) Damage or defects caused by non-recreational use;
14) Damage or defects caused by usage of the Product after a warranty issue is made or reported, or a customer reasonably should have made or issued such a claim in the exercise of reasonable diligence;
15) Any damage except manufacturing defects in material or workmanship;
16) Damage caused by lightning, hail, rain, flooding, wind, sand, floods or other environmental or natural conditions or Acts of God; and/or
17) Damage caused by cleaning products not specifically approved in the product’s manual(s).